Sunday, October 23, 2016

Funniest Guest's Complaints about Hotels/Accommodations


Hello, Travelers!
Today I wanna share with you some of the funniest and ridiculous complaints ever!

1. A man who went to the Costa del Sol complained that there was too much food to eat from the buffet in his all-inclusive hotel. As a result, he put on 'at least 5lbs' during his trip, which he wasn't too pleased about.

2. Hotel had no ocean view (in Mayfair, London and Italy, 80km from coast)

3. “I’m sure I’ve stayed in this hotel room in a previous life. I cannot stay here again.“

4. "My fiance and I booked a twin-bedded room but we were placed in a double-bedded room. We now hold you responsible for the fact that I find myself pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked."

5. "Although the brochure said that there was a fully-equipped kitchen, there was no egg-slicer in the drawers."

6. "The hotel is very bad. It rained the whole time when we were there. We will not return ever again! "

7. "Two Germans requested to be refunded after spending holidays in Mauritius Island. Reason: "The beach was frequented by locals"

8. "We spend more than planned in tips, because the staff always did a great service"

9. "A woman threatened to call the police after claiming she had been locked in her hotel's room. In fact, she had mistaken the "do not disturb" on the inside of the door as a warning to not leave the room".

10. "The brochure said: 'No hairdressers at the accommodation'. We're trainee hairdressers, can we stay there? ".

15 comments:

  1. LOL I can't stop laughing. My favorite one has gotta be #4. I haven't heard of a hotel being blamed for an unplanned pregnancy. I mean it's not the hotel's fault right? wink wink

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a funny post! I'm not sure if people are just trying to be funny or if they're serious and they're just being dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the pregnancy one triumphs. Some people just want to be heard no matter how trivial their complaints might be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's strange to me that other people think it's appropriate to blame the accommodations for "negative" events that happen to them while staying there. The weather? I mean, come on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious! Some people just blame on anything for something they can't explain or understand. Others complain because they want an upgrade! Gotcha! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The customer is always right! If you're in customer service, you'll have to accept these complaints as it is. The hardest thing to do is probably keeping a straight face while the guest in front of you is complaining about having no ocean view right smack in the middle of London! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't decide which one is funniest. I guess man is never satisfied. I pity the hotels' customer service. But on second thought, maybe these customers make their jobs all the more exciting, challenging and interesting. Thumbs up to them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! I don't know how the hotel management reacts after seeing their comments. Hopefully this comments will brighten up their days in order to give a better services to the customers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like number 6 because it's just so ridiculous blaming the hotel for bad weather. We all find something to complain about, don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well funny travel exploits i better than scary ones lol. Be careful though

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is funny yes but its also reflective in the staff. I say people should complain about serious stuff not small ones.

    ReplyDelete
  12. #3 is so funny. How does he/she know that he/she stayed there in a previous life? Did his/her previous self come back and tell him/her that she already stayed there? Is the hotel that old? LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for posting this, it made my day! Some reasons are very ridiculous e.g. 4, and ^ which seems like the weather was the hotel's fault.

    ReplyDelete
  14. the "do not disturb" complaint was the funniest for me! i could never thought of another meaning for that sign. It was to tally hilarious! Reading this post is such a very good exercise since i laughed out loud to almost all the complaints.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are hilarious! hahaaa and that frog with the luggage is just so funny:-D

    ReplyDelete