Saturday, November 5, 2016

The Most Bizarre Hotels Around The World.

Hello Travelers!
Today I'm gonna show you some unique types of accommodations: all around the world.
1.The Kolarbyn Ecolodge is called ”Sweden’s most primitive hotel”.
In Kolarbyn in Sweden, there is no electricity, it's all very natural with a minimum of modern conveniences. Surely the people who like to camp in the woods will be very interested by the meager services in Kolarbyn.
There are twelve well camouflaged little cabins. All covered in mud and grass. Bilberries and mushrooms grow wild on their roofs. As natural as it can be!
Enjoy the Adventure!
from website: Kolarbyn Ecolodge - country: Sweden
=================================
ICEHOTEL Most of the art in ICEHOTEL is corruptible. The hotel closes in April and soon after releasing the ice in the river.starts melting and returning slowly to the river. Then emerges exciting new formations in what once was seething with life and movement. Also the melting period at ICEHOTEL is an art in itself.
The ICEHOTEL is one of the most unusual and different hotel because it needs to be rebuilt every year: it melts in the summer. Each stay it is a unique and exclusive experience for the guests.
from website: ICEHOTEL- country: Sweden
=================================
3. The FREE SPIRIT SPHERES: Canada
This strange hotel was built in the middle of a place with lots of green and nature located in Qualicum Beach, Canada. They are nothing more and nothing less than thirty odd capsules located right on top of the trees.
The Capsule Hotel it is Really Different And Bizarre
from website: Free Spirit Spheres- country: Canada
============
4. The Dog Bark Park Inn:Bed & Breakfast | Chainsaw Art
Named Top 20 Most Fun & Exciting Places to Stay the Dog Bark Park Inn it is a bed & breakfast guesthouse inside the World's Biggest Beagle. Guests enter the body of the beagle from a private 2nd story deck. Some of the dog's decorative furnishings are carvings by Dog Bark Park chainsaw artists Dennis & Frances. Inside and up another level to the head of the dog is a loft room with additional sleeping space plus a cozy alcove in the muzzle.
The couple have a huge love for beagles for sure!
from website: Dog Bark Park Inn - Idaho, USA
==========
5. The V8 Hotel
Why not stay in in a garage one night?
The V8 Hotel makes it all possible.
The Mercedes Suite, situated over four floors, you get design and quality at star level: your personal rooftop terrace puts the entire world of Motor World at your feet. There you can enjoy your unlimited views in a private setting.

from website: V8 Hotel - country: Germany

Please, leave your comment about the accommodation you would love to stay.

24 comments:

  1. Wow! These are some mighty cool hotels. I really don't know which one I like the best. I think maybe the Ice Hotel is most intriguing for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Europe has many fun and wacky hotels! I guess this is to draw attention of potential customers. Themed hotel rooms are plenty. These are normal-looking hotels on the outside but individual rooms can vary depending on your fantasy :) But what I wanna try is the underwater hotel room in Dubai!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna try one of those Free Spirit spheres in Canada. They look like the perfect escape from a toxic work environment in the city!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the ice hotel is the best choice. Something about sleeping in a hotel covered in ice makes you feel like Superman. I'm also Canadian and that's how our ancestors slept.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Call them bizarre, but I would surely love to stay in all of those, at least for a night! It's their uniqueness and eccentricity that make them all the more sought-after.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These got my interest. The hotels mentioned above is quite interesting, if I been given a chance without second thought, I would gladly try it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These hotels are cool! The Ice Hotel must be a hard business to run, imagine rebuilding it every year! Hopefully I'll get to stay in all of them one of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow they are cool hotels especially the ice hotel. It made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're so unique that I most likely would never have thought that such places actually existed. They all look and sound like they'd be awesome in different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have seen this before on Ripleys. Bizzare? cool is more like it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a fan of cars. The garage thene for me is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These hotels rock!!! I like the free spirit spheres the best.

    ReplyDelete
  13. V8s also extremely legit. I'd love if they had a batmobile hotel or the DeLorean from Back to the Future. Ah well, beggers can't be choosers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhhh...I love that Dog Bark Park Inn! Been very fond of dogs and anything that is dog-related since I was about six years old. Now I wonder who I can take with me to the Dog Bark Park Inn. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to stay at the Kolarbyn Ecolodge. It's so rustic. I want to stay in a grass cabin and commune with Mother Nature.

    ReplyDelete
  16. these are really amazing hotels! I wish to visit the ice hotel since one doesn't need air conditioning system to cool you down. I wonder how each design differs year from year?

    ReplyDelete
  17. beagle design for a building is too cute! I hope to visit it with my pets one day! I guess i have to ask my cousin to go on a road trip then.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have a thing for bizarre hotels. I will save up so I can stay at one of these hotels in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing post. Our choice of hotel might be different from now on. I would love to stay at the free spirit spheres Canada

    ReplyDelete
  20. That Dog concept inn in the US, isn't really bizarre at all. I think, amusing is the right way to describe. I don't think the Ice hotel is in anyway conducive for humans to stay alive. We're meant to stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  21. These hotels are for people who like unique and unusual things! I would particularly like to stay at the Kolarbyn, it would be an unforgettable experience!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! I would like to try the Free Spirit Spheres which I think it will be interesting for those who loves nature like me. However, for me, the Garage Hotel is not so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would to love to stay at the Ice Hotel. It would be a very "cool" experience.

    ReplyDelete
  24. For the the impact it has i am sure that the arrangements for the users new jersey to niagara falls bus tour is quite much working with the uses we would love to have it all grow..

    ReplyDelete